1/2 Photos of Lime-Ginger Syrup for Fruit Salads (Weight Watchers)
This recipe was in a Weight Watcher's meeting booklet. It was a fruit salad recipe, but the key ingredient was this syrup. Really, you could make up any fruit salad combination and toss this in. It really brightens up the flavor of the fruit. A 1/2 cup serving of fruit salad with this syrup is 2 WW points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredietns in a small saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 5 minutes, whisking constantly.
- 3Remove from heat; cool.
- 4Stir in lime and orange zests.
- 5Chill for 30 minutes.
- 6Toss with your favorite mixed fresh fruit and serve.
- 71/2 cup serving is 2 Weight Watchers points.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime-Ginger Syrup for Fruit Salads (Weight Watchers)
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: