This recipe was in a Weight Watcher's meeting booklet. It was a fruit salad recipe, but the key ingredient was this syrup. Really, you could make up any fruit salad combination and toss this in. It really brightens up the flavor of the fruit. A 1/2 cup serving of fruit salad with this syrup is 2 WW points.
- Combine first 6 ingredietns in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 5 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat; cool.
- Stir in lime and orange zests.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Toss with your favorite mixed fresh fruit and serve.
- 1/2 cup serving is 2 Weight Watchers points.