1/3 Photos of Lime Ginger Honeydew
Krsi Sue's Note:
A light refreshing mixture to serve for breakfast or as a summery dessert. I use Splenda as I cannot digest sugar, but you can use sugar in its place if you wish. I haven't used ginger powder in place of fresh ginger. If you do, let me know the results!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine splenda or sugar with water in a small pan and bring to a quick boil.
- 2Remove from heat and stir to melt the sugar.
- 3Cool for 4 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 4Add zest, lime juice and ginger into the sugar mixture.
- 5Put melon in large bowl and pour sauce over the melon, stirring gently to mix.
- 6Return to refrigerator until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Ginger Honeydew
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: