Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to prepare, sweet to eat! I use fresh limes, freshly chopped garlic, freshly grated ginger root, freshly ground pepper, and fresh-caught, wild Mahimahi! P.S. I don't eat fish!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice (2 to 3 limes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb mahi mahi (cut into 2-4 steaks)
- Whisk together all ingredients except Mahimahi.
- Brush marinade on steaks.
- Cook in grill basket over hot (400 degrees) coals for 16 - 18 minutes, turning over once.