Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use this on salads or as a marinade for chicken or pork.
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 59.16 ml fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml dried ancho chile powder
- 9.85 ml honey
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except olive oil, and blend until smooth.
- While the motor is still running, slowly add olive oil in a thin stream until vinaigrette is emulsified.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.