Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use this on salads or as a marinade for chicken or pork.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried ancho chile powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except olive oil, and blend until smooth.
- While the motor is still running, slowly add olive oil in a thin stream until vinaigrette is emulsified.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.