Recipe by Xiney
I make this on our George Foreman Grill and serve it with rice and grilled zucchini, it's fabulous! When I haven't cleaned the grill yet and I'm feeling lazy, I broil it or fry it, it works just as well.
Top Review by aad2g
This is very good and easy to make. I juiced 3 limes, pressed 3 cloves of garlic, used dried dill weed instead of fresh, and substituted sweet paprika for the celery salt. I did marinate my salmon for close to an hour and a half though. We grilled it on the gas grill and it turned out perfect. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice (I use realemon brand)
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon in a flat tupperware container large enough to accomodate the filets in one layer.
- Press garlic directly onto salmon to save dishes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Put lid on container, shake gently to distribute marinade.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Grill for 4 minutes (more for thicker filets) and enjoy!