I make this on our George Foreman Grill and serve it with rice and grilled zucchini, it's fabulous! When I haven't cleaned the grill yet and I'm feeling lazy, I broil it or fry it, it works just as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place salmon in a flat tupperware container large enough to accomodate the filets in one layer.
- 2Press garlic directly onto salmon to save dishes.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Put lid on container, shake gently to distribute marinade.
- 5Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Grill for 4 minutes (more for thicker filets) and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime & Garlic Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 1378.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 64.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: