Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Marinate time is 30 minutes. Chicken Part: Breast | Preparation Method: Marinade, Pasta, Stir-fry | Cuisine Style: Southwestern Joan Dean Corrales, NM
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2⁄3 cup lime wine cooler
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups noodles, cooked according to package
- 4 tablespoons prepared guacamole
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 4 tablespoons shredded monterey jack cheese
- lime wedge
- avocado, slices
- Place chicken in medium bowl and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Add wine cooler, cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Using colander, thoroughly drain marinade from chicken.
- Mix together flour, salt and pepper; add chicken, turning to coat well.
- In large frypan over medium-high heat, place olive oil.
- Add chicken and stir-fry about 4 minutes or until fork can be inserted with ease.
- Drain noodles and mix with guacamole and sour cream; arrange on serving platter and top with chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Garnish with lime wedges and thin slices of avocado (dipped in lemon to avoid discoloring).
this was very good! my family loved it! different twist on mexican food...thanks!