Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
When diabetes changed my diet, (I'm a big fan of candy) I started eating more fruit for dessert. I prefer it fresh, but love a good dip. This one had to grow on me a bit, but is none-the-less delish. I like it with summer fruits like cantaloupe. I usually chill mine before serving for about an hour, reflected in the passive cook time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (6 ounce) cartoncustard lime yogurt
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth; beat in marshmallow creme.
- Fold in yogurt and food coloring, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Well, I was so busy with company and our 4th of July party that I forgot to take a photo but this sure was pretty (I did use the green food coloring) Served with fresh strawberries, melon and pineapple and made for a pretty and tart, fresh tasting dessert on our table.
Had this dip today while at a friend's house - I could have eaten this with a spoon ! It's surprisingly easy, and oh, so tasty.
I found this recipe in an old TOH magazine, and I see Amy had posted it, so glad, because this is a delicious dip. I made mine with key lime yogurt, but I bet strawberry, or lemon, would be just as good. You got to try it!