Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Cool and refreshing on a hot summer day!
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 pint non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- lime slice (to garnish)
- Add the limeade concentrate, water and banana to blender container.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add frozen yougurt to container and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately garnished with fresh lime slices.
This is wonderful Paula. I just love limes...this frosty was so refreshing, light and creamy. Absolutely wonderful, I loved that you could still taste the banana. Quick and very easy to make with ingredients always found in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing this winner.
Very Refreshing Summer Drink. My supermarket didnt have any limeade concentrate so improvised and used a margarita mix that was mostly lime juice. Have to say also that this drink was rather filling.
If you love limeade's from Sonic, you'll love this recipe! It's just like a limeade, but with a shake like texture. Delicious! I didn't have any limes to garnish (my 3 year old ate the ones I sliced up), but that would make a beautiful drink!