Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found @ Cooks.com when I went searching for recipes to use a nearly full 2 lt bottle of Club Soda guests left for us. *Enjoy* !
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle club soda
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1⁄2 pint lime sherbet
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- Place soda, ice, sherbet & limeade in blender.
- Blend at high speed till mixture is slushy, stopping blender 2-3 times to push mixture down.
- Pour into frosted tumblers & serve.
Mmmmmmm this is a lovely tart and refreshing treat! I made one small change, using lemon-lime soda in place of the club soda (it was what I had available). Thanks for sharing! [Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef]
This was absolutely wonderful. I love LIMES and this couldn't be any better. I used key limes and key lime sherbert in this lovely frozen drink, it was sweet, tart and tangy, quick and easy to make and even easier to enjoy. I will be making this again and again. Thanks for sharing another Winner twissis.
This was really good! VERY sweet. I made it for a birthday celebration at work. Thanks for an easy recipe. Other people asked for it.