Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for safe-keeping.
- 1 lb red snapper or 1 lb orange roughy fillet
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 7 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 7 flour tortillas, warmed (8-inch)
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- Remove skin from fish and cut into 1" cubes.
- In a non-stick skillet, saute garlic in butter and 5 tablespoons of lime juice for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add fish and pepper and cook for 6-8 minutes over medium heat or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce and remaining lime juice.
- Place a spoonfull of fish on each tortilla and top with lettuce, tomato and sour cream sauce.