Posted for safe-keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb red snapper or 1 lb orange roughy fillet
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 7 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 7 flour tortillas, warmed (8-inch)
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1Remove skin from fish and cut into 1" cubes.
- 2In a non-stick skillet, saute garlic in butter and 5 tablespoons of lime juice for approximately 30 seconds.
- 3Add fish and pepper and cook for 6-8 minutes over medium heat or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce and remaining lime juice.
- 5Place a spoonfull of fish on each tortilla and top with lettuce, tomato and sour cream sauce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Fish Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 295.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 16.3 g