Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing came from a Better Homes and Gardens recipe of Ahi Tuna and cooked vegetables served cold. The entire recipe seemed like too much work for the results, but the lime dressing was to die for!
- 3 limes
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Finely shred 2 teaspoons of peel from the limes.
- . Squeeze enough lime juice to equal 1/2 cup.
- In small bowl whisk together the lime peel, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, coriander, cumin, salt, and pepper.