Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is so light and refreshing. Got the recipe from a friend of mine - have no idea where she got it from. Looks great when served on lettuce.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- Dissolve jello in 1 cup hot water and pour into blender. Put blender on medium speed and add 1 cube of cream cheese at a time; blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until set (NOT FIRM).
- Whip cream and add to jello along with the pineapple; mix well. Pour into mold and refrigerate.
I tried this recipe a few days ago and almost forgot to submit a review (my very first one)!! I tried a similar recipe a few years ago but this one is much better -- it's so much easier. It's great served on the shredded lettuce . . . some of the lettuce gets in each bite and it adds some crispness.