Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I absolutely love this recipe! We made this last year for our annual Cinco De Mayo party and we couldn't keep em coming fast enough!
- 170.09 g can frozen limeade concentrate
- 158.51 ml rum
- 591.47-709.77 ml ice cubes
- 283.49 g red frozen raspberries
- 283.49 g strawberries, sliced
- In a blender combine limeade and rum. Cover and blend until smooth.
- With blender still going, add ice cubes, one at a time, until slushy.
- For raspberry or strawberry daiquiri's, prepare as above except use half of a 6 ounce frozen limeade concentrate. Add one (10 ounce) package frozen red raspberries or sliced strawberries.