1/1 Photo of Lime Curry Chicken
Another dish from the American Diabetes Association that we hope to try soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into thin slices.
- 2In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil and saute shallots until softened.
- 3Add bell pepper and cook until tender; stir in curry powder.
- 4Add chicken and stir fry until chicken is no longer pink.
- 5Add lime juice.
- 6Just before serving, stir yogurt into the skillet; garnish with parsley and almonds.
- 7Per Serving: 185 cal, 72mg chol, 5g carb, 28g pro, 75mgNa, 6g fat Exchanges: 3 1/3 low fat meat, 1 veg %fat = 23%.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Curry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 858.4
- Calories from Fat 577
- Total Fat 64.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.4 mg
- Sodium 471.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 52.6 g