1/1 Photo of Lime-Cumin Vinaigrette
I Cook Therefore I Am's Note:
A very tasty dressing that I got from Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone by Deborah Madison. According to the cookbook, this dressing goes well with citrus fruits, onions, avacados, and peppers. Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the garlic, salt lime zest, juice, green onion, and chile.
- 2Toast the cumin and coriander seeds in a dry skillet, cool on a plate.
- 3Grind the cooled seeds in a spice mill and add them to the juice mixture.
- 4Whisk in the mustard and oil.
- 5Add the cilantro just before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime-Cumin Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of