Recipe by Tebo
A nice pungent barbecue recipe. The lime marinade partially "cooks" the chicken before it is placed on the grill. I have enjoyed this many times.
Top Review by Miss Annie
Tebo, a great recipe. I just loved the lime and cumin mix, but I had to take it one step further. I added 1/2tsp. of New Mexico Chimayo chile pepper. Thought it might go alright, and it did. We grilled it and it was absolutely divine. Served it with a fresh corn salad. Thanks for posting a keeper!! Goes into my T&T recipe book.
- 2 whole boneless chicken breasts (skin on)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- lime slice (for garnish)
- red bell pepper, cut into strips (for garnish)
- cilantro (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, lime juice, cumin& salt in a plastic bag.
- Add 4 chicken breasts, seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Place on greased barbecue and grill over medium high heat.
- Grill about 10 minutes turning often.
- Garnish with lime slices, red pepper& cilantro.