1/1 Photo of Lime Cumin Chicken
A nice pungent barbecue recipe. The lime marinade partially "cooks" the chicken before it is placed on the grill. I have enjoyed this many times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oil, lime juice, cumin& salt in a plastic bag.
- 2Add 4 chicken breasts, seal and refrigerate overnight.
- 3Place on greased barbecue and grill over medium high heat.
- 4Grill about 10 minutes turning often.
- 5Garnish with lime slices, red pepper& cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Cumin Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.5
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 675.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.5 g