Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a creamy, refreshing punch that's just right for those summer get togethers.
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 4 cups lime sherbet, slightly softened
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups ginger ale
- In a large punch bowl, stir together ice cream, sherbet and milk.
- In 1-quart pitcher, stir together lemonade concentrate, limeade concentrate and water.
- Pour over ice cream mixture.
- Add ginger ale; stir until slightly mixed.