1/1 Photo of Lime Cottage Salad
1 hr 15 mins
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a refreshing summer salad that goes with just about anything. This does not have as many ingredients as some do, but it is sooo good, and very easy to make as I usually have all three of the ingredients on hand most of the time. It is a pretty green and I just love it. We all do. I make it all year long. If you make it with the sugar-free jello and low-fat cottage cheese, it is a great Weight Watcher dish. I have used both kinds, and they both taste the same. It has only 1-2 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the pineapple well and save the juice.
- 2Mix the jello according to directions on the box, using all of the pineapple juice as the liquid, adding enough water, if needed, to make the right amount on package.
- 3Put the jello in the refrigerator until it is partially set.
- 4Mix in the cottage cheese and pineapple.
- 5Put into a mold or pretty dish and refrigerate till firm.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Cottage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1457.9
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 2643.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 255.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 229.7 g
- Protein 72.5 g