Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is one of my grandma's old standby's. It was always on the table at Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving. My family has now designated me to make it for all the family dinners now. Not that I mind, it's an easy one to make.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 tablespoons grated carrots
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 2 cups boiled water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup celery, cut fine
- salt and pepper
- Dissolve the 2 packs of lime jello in the boiled water.
- Once the jello crystals have disolved, add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate until firm.