- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen limeade concentrate, frozen, thaw
- 2 cups lime-flavored seltzer water, may sub soda
- 1⁄3 cup sugar, white, fine
- 1 key lime, rimming glasses
- 1 key lime, wedges
- 2 ounces maraschino cherry juice
- 8 maraschino cherries, crushed, lightly
- 16 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine limeade concentrate and seltzer or pop into pitcher and blend well, place in fridge until needed.
- Rim the top of the glasses with key lime juice and dip the glasses in sugar, until evenly coated.
- Add 2 crushed marashino cherries to the bottom of each glass than add four ice cubes and pour 1/2 ounce of cherry juice over ice, topping with the lime juice mixture and garnishing with a lime wedge or slice.