1/1 Photo of Lime-Coconut-White Chocolate Chip Muffins
Light with a tropical flair...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- 3Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and coconut in a large bowl.
- 4In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar, canola oil, lime zest and vanilla.
- 5Pour into the bowl with the flour mixture and fold together with a rubber spatula until just combined.
- 6Add the white chocolate chips and fold gently to incorporate.
- 7Fill the muffin tins, and then cook in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (You may need to tent the tops with foil if they get brown too quickly.)
- 8Cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime-Coconut-White Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (2140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 198.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of