1/2 Photos of Lime Coconut Shortbread
Women's Weekly Quick Mix Biscuits and Slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, sugar, essence and rind in a medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- 2Stir in fours and coconut in two batches; knead lightly.
- 3Roll dough between sheets of baking paper until 4mm thick; cut into 6cm shapes, place 3cm apart on greased oven trays.
- 4Bake in moderate oven 10 minutes or until firm.
- 5Stand 3 minutes before lifting onto wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Coconut Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 38.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: