Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is very lean and good for you. You can also use fresh garlic instead of garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb salmon steaks or 1 lb fillets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 teaspoon other sugar substitute
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper on top of salmon steaks or fillets.
- In a small glass, mix olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and Splenda.
- Place salmon in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 4-5 minutes. Turn and cover with cilantro mixture and cook another 4-5 minutes.
It tasted great and was very easy to cook. I will deffinitely make it again, especially when I want to cook a healthy meal in a hurry.