Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The first batch of rice disappeared within seconds so I doubled this recipe the next day. I'm posting it as it's listed, but fair warning you won't have leftovers. Recipe courtesy of all.recipes.com.
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Bring the water to a boil and stir the butter and rice into the water.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir the lime zest, lime juice, and cilantro into the cooked rice just before serving.