Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Served great on Fish.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, Softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- When butter is softened beat in all ingredients. Form a log by wrapping it in saran wrap. Twist both ends and freeze. Cut Medalions when needed.
This was great! I didn't have any lemon, so I just doubled up on the lime, and it turned out perfectly. I also added a pinch of cayenne for a little kick. I served it with corn on the cob. Delicious - thanks for the recipe!