- 3 ounces lime gelatin
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 ounces cranberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare lime jello as directed on pkg -- and chill until slightly thickened.
- fold in pineapple.pour into 8"square pan and chill just till firm.
- Combine mayonnaise and cream cheese, mixing till well blended.
- Add nuts, and spread over gelatin mixture.
- Chill till firm.
- Prepare cranberry getlatin and add cranberry sauce.
- Pour over cheese mixture and chill till firm.
- Turn onto a serving platter.