Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From May 2009 Reader's Digest. This is the best of the recipes I've tried.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small red onion, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, quartered
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lime zest, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Place parsley, cilantro, onion, garlic and chipotle peppers in food processor; cover and pulse until minced.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended.
- Refrigerate until serving.