Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Grilled Chicken Tenders seasoned with Lime & Chili. We use this on salads (chopped romaine, drained black beans, chopped tomato, chopped green or red onion, chopped cucumber & brown rice).
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- Combine Lime juice, oil, chili powder, cumin, salt & cilantro in a large bowl.
- Add Chicken Tenders and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for medium-heat grilling or heat a grill pan.
- Grill tenders until browned and cooked through, about 20 minutes.