1/7 Photos of Lime, Chili and Brown Sugar Pork Chops
Cut from an edition of House and Garden. Chicken could also be used. Prep time does not include marinating time in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients minus the pork chops together.
- 2Put the chops into the marinade.
- 3Cover and place in the fridge for several hours.
- 4Turn chops every so often.
- 5When time to cook, remove from marinade.
- 6Scrape off any marinade sticking to them and return it to the dish.
- 7Season chops to taste.
- 8Heat frypan till very hot.
- 9Add a little oil and cook chops on high heat for 3 minutes or till they have a good colour.
- 10Turn and repeat on other side.
- 11Turn down heat to low and continue to cook chops tll cooked through, at least 10 minutes.
- 12There should be no pink juices when you piece them.
- 13Towards end of cooking time add marinade and let it glaze chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime, Chili and Brown Sugar Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.2
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 118.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: