- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers)
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch square pan or 12 X 7-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water; stir in condensed milk, pinapple and lime juice.
- Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until set.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.