Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Simple & Delicious, slightly modified. I could best describe this recipe as zesty, easy, and delicious.
- Place chicken in a 3 qt slow cooker.
- Combine lime juice, chili powder, corn, salsa, and about half a cup of water.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken; cool slightly.
- Shred and return to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Serve in tortillas with sour cream, cheese, and lettuce if desired.