Recipe by Kaccy G.
I love Mexican food and this is another one of my favorites. Lime and chicken are and excellent combination. I found it on the web. Thanks Marissa.
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 28.39 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4.92 ml white sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 10 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 59.14 ml shredded lettuce
- 59.14 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 59.14 ml salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chicken in a medium saucepan over medium high heat for about 20 minutes.
- Add vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, green onion, garlic and oregano.
- Simmer for an extra 10 minutes.
- Heat an iron skillet over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the pan, warm, and turn over to heat the other side.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Serve lime chicken mixture in warm tortillas topped with tomato, lettuce, cheese and salsa.