Recipe by moonpoodle
I adapted this recipe from one in a book that came with our George Foreman Grill. It is really easy to make and tastes great, even left over. Cooking time includes marinating time.
Top Review by Bittersweetened
Very yummy dish that made a Sunday lunch enjoyable! I used grilled chicken pieces and marinated them for about 2 hours. I cooked the corn, and then threw the corn and the onions in with the chicken to cook, adding a little bit more chili powder and lime juice. Then I threw it over chips, melted cheese on top, and topped it with some sour cream. Very nice chicken flavor! Thanks for posting!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into small strips.
- Combine lime jice, pepper, chili powder and olive oil and use it to coat chicken. Marinate chicken for at least half an hour.
- While chicken is marinating, cut up onion and cook corn. Toss these with an additional 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Grill or pan-fry marinated chicken pieces. When finished, add them to the salsa mixture.
- Serve over tortilla chips. Add cheese if desired.