Janie Cooper's Note:
A quick and easy Lime Chicken recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken & lime juice in plastic bag & marinate 8 - 10 hours.
- 2Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- 3Cook chicken in a sprayed fry pan or Grilling machine until done.
- 4Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- 5Top with spoonful of salsa.
- 6Top with grated cheese.
- 7Place under broiler until cheese melts.*.
- 8Remove chicken & place on bed of tortilla strips. Top with a few onions.
- 9Serve with pico de gallo.
- 10*May be placed in microwave to melt cheese.
- 11To make strips: Slice corn tortilla into 1/4" strips with pizza cutter. Fry quickly in vegetable oil. Drain on paper towels. Lightly season with salt.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.1
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 190.7 mg
- Sodium 501.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 68.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roses sweetened lime sauce