- 1 1⁄2 lbs flour
- 1 lb butter
- 3⁄8 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 pints blueberries, washed and dried
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 limes, zest and juice
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Work flour, butter, sugar and salt until it looks like coarse meal. Add half and half then barely mix. Line 2 pie pans with 10 oz portions.
- Put blueberries in a large bowl and mix in sugar, flour, salt and lime zest. Add lime juice and bourbon. Toss till well mixed. Fill shells.
- Make lattice tops for each pie.
- Place pies on silpat lined jelly roll pan to catch drippings. Bake for 1 hour or until bubbling over.
- Let cool at room temp before cutting.