From Donna Hay's Off the Shelf, Light and tasty lunch or supper dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 1/2 lbs rump steak
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 8 spring onions, sliced (scallions)
- 6 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 4 lime wedges
- 1heat the oil in a fry pan or wok over high heat.
- 2add beef in 2 batches and fry for 4-5 mins until well sealed, set aside.
- 3add chilli sauce, lime juice, spring onions and lime leaves to pan, cook for 4 mins and pour over the beef.
- 4to make the salad place the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 2 mins or until tender. drain and rinse under cold water.
- 5combine with the cucumber, celery and lettuce and place on serving plates, top with the beef mixture and serve with the lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Beef and Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.3
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 421.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 40.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves