Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Donna Hay's Off the Shelf, Light and tasty lunch or supper dish.
Make and share this Lime Beef and Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- heat the oil in a fry pan or wok over high heat.
- add beef in 2 batches and fry for 4-5 mins until well sealed, set aside.
- add chilli sauce, lime juice, spring onions and lime leaves to pan, cook for 4 mins and pour over the beef.
- to make the salad place the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 2 mins or until tender. drain and rinse under cold water.
- combine with the cucumber, celery and lettuce and place on serving plates, top with the beef mixture and serve with the lime wedges.