Lime Beef and Noodle Salad
- heat the oil in a fry pan or wok over high heat.
- add beef in 2 batches and fry for 4-5 mins until well sealed, set aside.
- add chilli sauce, lime juice, spring onions and lime leaves to pan, cook for 4 mins and pour over the beef.
- to make the salad place the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 2 mins or until tender. drain and rinse under cold water.
- combine with the cucumber, celery and lettuce and place on serving plates, top with the beef mixture and serve with the lime wedges.