Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 min
Easy & refreshing dressing for vegie or cold noodle salad when the temperature is just too high to even think of cooking. This will perk you up! For the chili heads out there - adding 2 or 3 thinly sliced bird peppers makes this a great dressing for a cold beef or pork salad!. From A Taste of Thai
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, dark
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- In a bowl, combine lime juice, brown sugar, sesame oil and Fish Sauce.
- Mix together well.
- Serve with vegetable salad or cold noodle salad.
I did not use dark sesame oil, I just want to say that up front. I was not, particularly, fond of this dressing. I love tart, so I cannot put my finger on why I don't like it.