Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A refreshing summer drink, perfect for an evening with friends! (from The Herb Bible)
Make and share this Lime and Lemon Grass Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- Pour egg white into one saucer and the superfine sugar (2 1/2 Tbl) into another saucer.
- Frost the glass rims by dipping each glass briefly into the egg white, then into the sugar.
- Place teh lime pieces and the lemongrass in a food processor along with the 3Tbl sugar and crushed ice.
- Add the water and process a few seconds but NOT until completely smooth.
- Strain the mixture into the frosted glasses.
- Add a slice of lime to each glass.
- Top up with soda water to taste & serve at once.
- *Pierce the lime slice onto a stick of lemongrass for a party stir stick!