A refreshing summer drink, perfect for an evening with friends! (from The Herb Bible)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour egg white into one saucer and the superfine sugar (2 1/2 Tbl) into another saucer.
- 2Frost the glass rims by dipping each glass briefly into the egg white, then into the sugar.
- 3Place teh lime pieces and the lemongrass in a food processor along with the 3Tbl sugar and crushed ice.
- 4Add the water and process a few seconds but NOT until completely smooth.
- 5Strain the mixture into the frosted glasses.
- 6Add a slice of lime to each glass.
- 7Top up with soda water to taste & serve at once.
- 8*Pierce the lime slice onto a stick of lemongrass for a party stir stick!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime and Lemon Grass Cooler
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: