Chef #280696's Note:
We got this recipe from a Rachael Ray cookbook and thought it was great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 red bell pepper (cored seeded and chopped)
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen corn (defrosted)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or 1/2 cup broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 6 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 1*black bean corn salad.
- 2Preheat medium to large skillet over medium heat with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- 3Add onions, garlic, red pepper flakes, cumin, salt and pepper.
- 4Stir occasionally for 3 minutes.
- 5Add bell pepper and corn and cook for an additional minute.
- 6Add chicken stock and continue to cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- 7Add black beans and cook until beans are just heated through.
- 8Remove skillet from heat and add juice of 1 lime, cilantro and spinach.
- 9Toss to wilt spinach.
- 10*Lime and honey glazed salmon.
- 11Preheat a medium non-stick skillet over medium high heat with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- 12In shallow dish combine: juice of 1 lime, honey, chilli powder, salt and pepper.
- 13Add salmon fillets and toss to coat.
- 14Add salmon to hot skillet and cook until done (3-4 minutes each side).
- 15Serve salmon over bed of black bean corn salad.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime-And-Honey Glazed Salmon With Warm Black Bean and Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.8
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 224.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 46.7 g