Want baby smooth skin? Try this intoxicating skin exfoliant!
Make and share this Lime and Ginger Salt Glow recipe from Food.com.
- Pulverize 1/4 cup fresh ginger root in a blender; add 1/2 cup table salt.
- Mix in juice from 2 limes and 1/2 cup warmed vegetable oil to make a soft but gritty paste.
- Use to exfoliate hands, feet and rough spots such as elbows, massaging into skin with gentle circular motions.
- Rinse with warm water spiked with squirts of lime.
- This is best if used after a nice hot bath or shower.