1/1 Photo of Lime and Ginger Salt Glow
Want baby smooth skin? Try this intoxicating skin exfoliant!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pulverize 1/4 cup fresh ginger root in a blender; add 1/2 cup table salt.
- 2Mix in juice from 2 limes and 1/2 cup warmed vegetable oil to make a soft but gritty paste.
- 3Use to exfoliate hands, feet and rough spots such as elbows, massaging into skin with gentle circular motions.
- 4Rinse with warm water spiked with squirts of lime.
- 5This is best if used after a nice hot bath or shower.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime and Ginger Salt Glow
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.9
- Calories from Fat 656
- Total Fat 72.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37769.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g