Simple and very good salmon!! Marinating time 15 minutes. from Heart Healthy Cooking by Becel
Make and share this Lime and Ginger Grilled Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk together lime rind, lime juice, oil, ginger and jalapeno.
- Set aside a teaspoon of the mixture.
- Place salmon steaks in a dish just large enough to hold them.
- Pour remaining lime juice mixture over salmon and turn to coat.
- Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes, turnig once (Do not marinate longer than 30 minutes or the salmon will go mushy).
- Preheat bbq to medium high and grease grill.
- Bbq salmon turning once, until cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove to platter and spoon reserved lime juice mixture over salmon.
- Serve immediately.
- If you wish to broil salmon, place on a rack set over a pan.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat, turning once, until salmon is cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.