1/3 Photos of Lime and Ginger Grilled Salmon
Simple and very good salmon!! Marinating time 15 minutes. from Heart Healthy Cooking by Becel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together lime rind, lime juice, oil, ginger and jalapeno.
- 2Set aside a teaspoon of the mixture.
- 3Place salmon steaks in a dish just large enough to hold them.
- 4Pour remaining lime juice mixture over salmon and turn to coat.
- 5Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes, turnig once (Do not marinate longer than 30 minutes or the salmon will go mushy).
- 6Preheat bbq to medium high and grease grill.
- 7Bbq salmon turning once, until cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- 8Remove to platter and spoon reserved lime juice mixture over salmon.
- 9Serve immediately.
- 10If you wish to broil salmon, place on a rack set over a pan.
- 11Broil about 4 inches from heat, turning once, until salmon is cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime and Ginger Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.7
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 101.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 34.9 g