Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is lovely on shrimp or chicken salad, or just on mixed greens.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeno chiles
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend.
- Gradually whisk in olive oil and sesame oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
this probably is great on a salad, but i used it as a marinade for shrimp. i marinated them in half of the dressing for 15 minutes, then stir fried them and served them with the extra dressing. very very tasty and a quick week night meal over rice.