Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Padley Wood.
- 2 ounces lime-flavored vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 ounce elderflower cordial
- 1⁄2 ounce rose's lime cordial
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
I made a small change to this, as I couldn't find anything called elderflower cordial, but I had noticed something at my local grocery called elderflower presse, and did want to try it out anyway. I don't know if it's the same thing, but it was delicious. The martini tasted like a floral scented limeade, and was so refreshing. This may become my new favorite summer cocktail.
This is lovely, tart & sweet & really refreshing. I'm glad I tried it. Thanks for posting!