Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Prepration time includes time in fridge to marinate. An Australian cup is 250ml and a tablespoon is 20ml.
- 1 1⁄4 kg baby octopus
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketjap manis
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, crushed
- 2 medium limes, sliced thickly
- Remove and discard heads and beaks from the octopus, cut each octopus in half.
- In a large bowl combine octopus with sauce, ketjap manis, juice, garlic and coriander, cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Drain octopus, discard marinade. Cook octopus and lime slices on a heated oiled BBQ, uncovered, until octopus is browned and tender and lime slices are browned on both sides.