1/2 Photos of Lime and Cilantro Shrimp
susie cooks's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together lime juice, marmalade, garlic, cilantro, 3 tablespoons of oil, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper (to taste).
- 2Reserve 1/3 cup of marinade in a small bowl for dipping.
- 3Put shrimp in a large ziplock bag and cover with the remaining marinade.
- 4Refridgerate for about 45 minutes.
- 5Drain shrimp and lightly pat dry with paper towels.
- 6In a large non-stick skillet, over moderately high heat, heat 1 and 1/2 teaspoons oil.
- 7Saute 1/2 the shrimp.
- 8Repeat with remaining 1 and 1/2 teaspoons oil and shrimp.
- 9Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime and Cilantro Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 110.4 mg
- Sodium 208.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 12.1 g