Recipe by careybenton
Put this together today...I took what I love from 3 recipes and put my own spin on them. Brought them to a pot luck luncheon and my co-workers loved them. Let's see if I can put measurements on everything...Enjoy!!
- 3 lbs chicken drummettes (i used party wings)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3 limes, juice of
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cut up chicken in zip lock bag. Mix marinade ingredients together in small bowl and pour over chicken. Refrigerate for a few hours (if you have time, 3-5 hours -- if you don't do just 1 hour).
- When ready, pour bag into crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours, stir a few times if possible.