- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or 2 teaspoons canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In a small bowl, mix chili powder, brown sugar, lime peel, salt, garlic powder and ground red pepper.
- Rub both sides of chicken with oil, then with spice mixture.
- Place chicken on grill over Medium heat.
- Cover grill; cook 10-15 minutes, turning once or twice, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut.